With a stay at Hotel y Centro de Convenciones Jardines del Lago in Panajachel, you'll be on the waterfront, just a 2-minute walk from Azul Maya Archaeological Museum and 7 minutes by foot from Casa Cakchiquel Arts Center. This beach hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from La Galeria and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Church of Saint Francis.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include safes and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy local cuisine at Vaqueros, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge, take in the garden view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the beach bar. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Azul Maya Archaeological Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Casa Cakchiquel Arts Center - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
La Galeria - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Church of Saint Francis - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Panajachel Municipal Market - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
San Jorge Lookout - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Toliman Volcano - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
Cojolya Museum - 41.7 km / 25.9 mi
Central Park - 41.8 km / 26 mi
St. James the Apostle Church - 41.9 km / 26 mi
Atitlan Volcano - 47.3 km / 29.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
La Aurora Intl. Airport (GUA) - 117.3 km / 72.9 mi
Quetzaltenango (AAZ-Los Altos) - 85.8 km / 53.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel y Centro de Convenciones Jardines del Lago is La Aurora Intl. Airport (GUA).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 8 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: GTQ 85 per person (approximately)
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Picnic area
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -One meeting room
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Arcade/game room
- -Beach towels
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Beach bar
- -Outdoor pool - 1
- -Coffee shop or café - 1
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Mountain biking nearby