Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Rocore Naha, you'll be centrally located in Naha, steps from Kokusai Dori and within a 5-minute drive of Tomari Port. This hotel is 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Shurijo Castle and 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from American Village.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 222 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Computers with complimentary wired and wireless Internet keep you connected, and cable programming is available for entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at Restaurant Aletta serving the guests of Hotel Rocore Naha, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Naha? This hotel has 291 square feet (27 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kokusai Dori - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Naha City Museum of History - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Palette Kumoji - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Okinawa Prefectural Office - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Midorigaoka Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Heiwa Dori - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Makishi Public Market - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Taiheidori Shopping Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Naha Tourist Information Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tenbusu Naha - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sakurazaka Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tsuboya Pottery Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tsushima-maru Memorial Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Makishi Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sogenji Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Rocore Naha is Naha (OKA) - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1900 for adults and JPY 950 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference center
- -One meeting room
- -Vending machine
- -Water dispenser
- -Conference space size (feet) - 291
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Luggage storage
- -Conference space size (meters) - 27
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available