With a stay at Hotel Rocore Naha, you'll be centrally located in Naha, steps from Kokusai Dori and 3 minutes by foot from Okinawa Prefectural Office. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Tomari Port and 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Shurijo Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 222 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Computers with complimentary wired and wireless Internet keep you connected, and cable programming is available for entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at Restaurant Aletta serving the guests of Hotel Rocore Naha, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Naha? This hotel has 291 square feet (27 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kokusai Dori - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Naha City Museum of History - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Palette Kumoji - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Okinawa Prefectural Office - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Midorigaoka Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Heiwa Dori - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Makishi Public Market - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Taiheidori Shopping Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Naha Tourist Information Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tenbusu Naha - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sakurazaka Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tsuboya Pottery Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Makishi Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Naminoue Beach - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Yogi Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Rocore Naha is Naha (OKA) - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment and guests are provided with hand sanitizer. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Business center
- -Free wired Internet
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Water dispenser
- -Conference space size (feet) - 291
- -Conference space size (meters) - 27
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk