Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Osaka (Minami), Hotel Chuo Oasis is a 5-minute walk from Spa World and 6 minutes by foot from Tennoji Zoo. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Tsutenkaku Tower and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Keitakuen Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 108 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a reception hall.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Spa World - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Tennoji Zoo - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tsutenkaku Tower - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Nipponbashi - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Q's Mall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Imamiya Ebisu Shrine - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Abeno Harukas - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Isshinji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Keitakuen Garden - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Osaka City Museum of Fine Art - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tennoji Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Zepp Namba Osaka music hall - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Shitennoji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Namba Parks - 2 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 41.9 km / 26 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 50.1 km / 31.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Chuo Oasis is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective June 1, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Reception hall
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave