Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Centrally located in Tokyo, Dormy Inn Premium Shibuya Jingumae Hot Spring is within a 15-minute walk of Omotesando Hills and Shibuya Crossing. This hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Nezu Art Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 136 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including hot springs and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
At Dormy Inn Premium Shibuya Jingumae Hot Spring, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A train station drop-off service is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Omotesando Hills - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
NHK Hall - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Shibuya 109 Building - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Takeshita Street - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Cerulean Tower - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Yoyogi Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nezu Art Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Roppongi Hills - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 75.4 km / 46.8 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
The preferred airport for Dormy Inn Premium Shibuya Jingumae Hot Spring is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Train station shuttle service is available on request from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Hot springs access available from 3:00 PM to 9:00 AM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1800 for adults and JPY 900 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 4000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Vending machine
- -Reception hall
- -Water dispenser
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)