With a stay at Hotel Palm Royal Naha Kokusai Street, you'll be centrally located in Naha, steps from Kokusai Dori and Sakurazaka Theatre. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Makishi Public Market and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Heiwa Dori.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 170 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Restaurant Royal serving guests of Hotel Palm Royal Naha Kokusai Street. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Naha Tourist Information Center - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Tenbusu Naha - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kokusai Dori - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Sakurazaka Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Tsuboya Pottery Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Heiwa Dori - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Makishi Public Market - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Makishi Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Saion Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Taiheidori Shopping Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Midorigaoka Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sakaemachi Market - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Yogi Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Naha City Museum of History - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Palette Kumoji - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Palm Royal Naha Kokusai Street is Naha Airport (OKA) - 6.4 km / 3.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds This property accepts credit cards and cash Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Additional fees apply to children 3 - 6 years old for breakfast when sharing existing bedding.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- Pool access available from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQIA friendly).
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1650 and JPY 1650 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 1100 per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Shopping on site
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Swimming pool
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Free pool cabanas
- -Water dispenser
- -Art gallery on site
- -Designer stores on site
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Distance from property (meters) - 70
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchairs available on site