When you stay at Limari Hotel in Ovalle, you'll be in the suburbs and 12 minutes by car from Plaza de Armas. This hotel is 18 mi (29 km) from Valle del Encanto and 31.4 mi (50.5 km) from Monumento Natural Pichasa.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Plaza de Armas - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Valle del Encanto - 29 km / 18 mi
Monumento Natural Pichasa - 50.5 km / 31.4 mi
The preferred airport for Limari Hotel is La Serena (LSC-La Florida) - 93.1 km / 57.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from January to May.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free wired Internet
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Outdoor entertainment area
- -Off-street parking
- -Wheelchair accessible – no