Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Empire in Shinjuku in Tokyo, you'll be 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Omoide Yokocho and 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from Tokyo Dome. This hotel is 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from Mandarake Complex and 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Ginza Wako Building.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Omoide Yokocho - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Robot Restaurant - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Waseda University - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Chinzan-so Garden - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Takeshita Street - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 76.9 km / 47.8 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.6 km / 14.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Empire in Shinjuku is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: JPY 10000 per stay
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 2500.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave