Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hilton London Wembley in Wembley, you'll be 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Wembley Stadium and 10.2 mi (16.5 km) from University College London. This 4-star hotel is 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from Buckingham Palace and 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Big Ben.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 361 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Grab a bite at Icons Bar, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This hotel has 14 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
SSE Arena, Wembley - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Wembley Stadium - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Kew Palace - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Westfield London Shopping Centre - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Griffin Park Stadium - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Eventim Apollo - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Kensington High Street - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
Kensington Gardens - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Craven Cottage Stadium - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Kensington Palace - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
Hyde Park - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
ZSL London Zoo - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Royal Albert Hall - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 24.2 km / 15 mi
London (LCY-London City) - 42.1 km / 26.2 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 89.6 km / 55.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton London Wembley is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 12.00 and GBP 20.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 25
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of meeting rooms - 14
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 693
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available