Located in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), Kyoto Catholic House is within a 15-minute walk of Kyoto Tower and Kyoto Aquarium. This guesthouse is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Kyoto Railway Museum and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Toji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Shared bathrooms with hair dryers are provided.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional features at this guesthouse include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto Aquarium - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Umekoji Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto Tower - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Toji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto TERRSA - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Nintendo World Headquarters - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Nishiki Market - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Kawaramachi - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 98.8 km / 61.4 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 42.7 km / 26.5 mi
The preferred airport for Kyoto Catholic House is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Rooftop terrace