Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Sotetsu Fresa Inn Tokyo-Toyocho in Tokyo (Koto), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Bay and LaLaport Toyosu Mall. This hotel is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from KidZania Tokyo and 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Edo-Tokyo Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 144 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Pronto or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
KidZania Tokyo - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
LaLaport Toyosu Mall - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Tokyo Tatsumi International Swimming Center - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Marunouchi Building - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Mitsukoshi - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Kaminarimon - 6 km / 3.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 63.9 km / 39.7 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
The preferred airport for Sotetsu Fresa Inn Tokyo-Toyocho is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Kindly understand that amenities such as toothbrush and towels will be set in the room only for the number of guests specified at the time of booking. Guests planning to arrive after midnight must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Parcel deliveries will be accepted only for guests in house or checking in within a week of the day of receipt. Guests should write the name of the guest and check-in date on the package. The property cannot hold very large bags, large amounts of baggage, or items that require refrigeration or freezing. Please note that the property will not pay cash on delivery, so guests should make sure to pay before sending their items. For more information, please contact the property using the contact details on the booking confirmation. This property has an automated self-service check-in machine that requires a passport; the name on the booking must match the name on the guest's passport in order to complete the check-in process. The name on the booking must match the name on the passport.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 480 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage