With a stay at Osaka City Hotel Kyobashi in Osaka (Kyobashi), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Osaka-jō Hall and Osaka Castle. This hotel is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Amerikamura and 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 71 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Taiko En - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kema Sakuranomiya Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Mint Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Osaka-jō Hall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Osaka Castle Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Osaka Castle - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Osaka Castle Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Osaka Museum of History - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Osaka Tenmangu Shrine - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Nakanoshima Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Kids Plaza Osaka - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Osaka Central Public Hall - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tsuyunoten Shrine - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Osaka City Hall - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 54.7 km / 34 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 19.6 km / 12.1 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 42 km / 26.1 mi
The preferred airport for Osaka City Hotel Kyobashi is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage