With a stay at Travelodge by Wyndham Kapuskasing in Kapuskasing, you'll be within a 10-minute walk of Ron Morel Memorial Museum and Kapuskasing Golf Club. This motel is 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from Rene Brunelle Provincial Park and 14 mi (22.6 km) from Moonbeam Gallery.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 53 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Rooms have private patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this motel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the motel's 2 coffee shops/cafés, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Kapuskasing? This motel has facilities measuring 160 square feet (15 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ron Morel Memorial Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kapuskasing Golf Club - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Rene Brunelle Provincial Park - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Moonbeam Gallery - 22.6 km / 14 mi
Groundhog River Waterway Provincial Park - 38.9 km / 24.2 mi
The preferred airport for Travelodge by Wyndham Kapuskasing is Kapuskasing, ON (YYU) - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Count on Us (Wyndham) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Conference space size (feet) - 160
- -Conference space size (meters) - 15