Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), Ikoi-no-ie is within a 15-minute walk of Higashi Honganji Temple and Kyoto Tower. This guesthouse is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Shijo Omiya and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Kawaramachi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
At Ikoi-no-ie, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Costume Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto Tower - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Umekoji Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Pontocho - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 97 km / 60.3 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 48.7 km / 30.2 mi
The preferred airport for Ikoi-no-ie is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1080 and JPY 1620 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1620 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)