Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kobe, Hyoe Koyokaku is in the mountains, a 1-minute drive from Arima Toy Museum and 10 minutes from Rokko Garden Terrace. This 4-star ryokan is 7 mi (11.3 km) from Fruit Flower Park and 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from Motomachi Shopping Street.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 129 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and separate sitting areas.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including hot springs and karaoke. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the ryokan's many dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Arima Hot Springs - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kin no yu - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Arima Toy Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Stamp Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Tosen Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hosenji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Zuihoji Park - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Mount Rokko - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Kannoji Temple - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Kobe Golf Club - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
Rokko Garden Terrace - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Fruit Flower Park - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Rokkosan Ski Area - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Rokko Alpine Garden - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Nishinomiya Kitayama Botanical Garden - 12.8 km / 8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 91.6 km / 56.9 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 26.2 km / 16.2 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hyoe Koyokaku is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Check-in for rooms with dinner ends at 7 PM; guests who check-in after 7 PM will not receive dinner and no refunds will be given. For Half Board rates, dinner venue and menu vary according to the room type and season. Rooms with restaurant in the name include dinner in the restaurant. Otherwise, dinner is served in the guestroom. Guests with dietary restrictions should notify the property at least 3 days prior to check-in. This hotel may charge an additional fee to accommodate dietary restrictions declared upon time of arrival rather than in advance. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Hot springs access available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Arcade/game room
- -Vending machine
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms