With a stay at Hyoe Koyokaku in Kobe (Kita Ward), you'll be a 1-minute drive from Arima Toy Museum and 10 minutes from Rokko Garden Terrace. This 4-star ryokan is 9.2 mi (14.7 km) from Fruit Flower Park and 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from Motomachi Shopping Street.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 129 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including hot springs and karaoke. Additional features at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the ryokan's many dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Arima Hot Springs - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Arima Toy Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kin no yu - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Tosen Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Mount Rokko - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Former Kuki House Museum - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Kobe Golf Club - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
Rokko Garden Terrace - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Rokkosan Ski Area - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Rokko International Musical Box Museum - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Nishinomiya Kitayama Botanical Garden - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Kannoji Temple - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Museum of Nature and Human Activities, Hyogo - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Kobe University - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
Kobe Shiritsu Rokkosan Farm - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 79.4 km / 49.3 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 26.2 km / 16.2 mi
Kobe Airport (UKB) - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hyoe Koyokaku is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Children under 3 years old stay free when sharing a futon with an adult (meals and extra futons are not included in the room rate). Children ages 3-6 booked in a Half Board rate plan receive a futon and children’s menu for dinner. Additional fees apply for meals upon request and must be booked in advance. Adult rate applies for children aged 7 years old or older and the receive the same dinner menu as for the adult guests.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Check-in for rooms with dinner ends at 7 PM; guests who check-in after 7 PM will not receive dinner and no refunds will be given. For Half Board rates, dinner venue and menu vary according to the room type and season. Rooms with restaurant in the name include dinner in the restaurant. Otherwise, dinner is served in the guestroom. Guests with dietary restrictions should notify the property at least 3 days prior to check-in. This hotel may charge an additional fee to accommodate dietary restrictions declared upon time of arrival rather than in advance.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Hot springs access available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Arcade/game room
- -Meeting rooms
- -Vending machine
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator