Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Marriott Executive Apartments Riyadh, Convention Center in Riyadh (Al Sulimania), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Al Gawza Park and King Fahad National Library. This 4-star aparthotel is 6 mi (9.6 km) from Al Batha Market and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from King Abdullah Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 118 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and ovens. LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a sauna. Additional features at this Art Deco aparthotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.Dining
For lunch or dinner, stop by Quick Bites, a restaurant that specializes in international cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Riyadh? This aparthotel has facilities measuring 495 square feet (46 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ministry of Interior - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Al Gawza Park - 3.3 km / 2 mi
King Faisal Conference Hall - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
King Fahad National Library - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
King Abdullah Park - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Al-Mubarak Hospital - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Al Faisaliyah Tower - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Olaya Towers - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Centria Mall - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Prince Faisal bin Fahd Stadium - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Riyadh Zoo - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Panorama Mall - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
National Museum of Saudi Arabia - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Al Watan Park - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
King Abdulaziz Historical Center - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
The preferred airport for Marriott Executive Apartments Riyadh, Convention Center is Riyadh (RUH-King Khaled Intl.) - 36.5 km / 22.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SAR 85 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: SAR 80 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: SAR 80 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: SAR 195 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: SAR 195.00 (one-way), (from 17 to 18 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Children's pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Free long-term parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Free parking nearby
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Children's club (free)
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free valet parking
- -Steam room
- -Conference space size (feet) - 495
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 46
- -Meeting rooms