Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Pearl Hotel Yaesu in Tokyo (Chuo), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo International Forum and Tokyo Imperial Palace. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Marunouchi Building and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Kabuki-za Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Wired Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Chez DAIGO yaesu serving guests of Pearl Hotel Yaesu. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ginza Six - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22 km / 13.7 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67.9 km / 42.2 mi
The preferred airport for Pearl Hotel Yaesu is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 1200 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Lockers available
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage