With a stay at Pearl Hotel Yaesu in Tokyo (Chuo), you'll be a 2-minute drive from Akihabara Electric Town and 6 minutes from Tokyo International Forum. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Marunouchi Building and 1.2 mi (2 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and barbecue grills.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Chez DAIGO yaesu serving guests of Pearl Hotel Yaesu. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ginza Six - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66.5 km / 41.3 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22 km / 13.7 mi
The preferred airport for Pearl Hotel Yaesu is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 1200 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Lockers available
- -Luggage storage