Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Lolomalava, The Savaiian Hotel is by the ocean, within a 10-minute drive of Salelologa Market and Salelologa Ferry Terminal. This hotel is 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from Lano Beach and 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from Afu Aau Falls.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 guestrooms. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at the LeSogaimiti Bar, a bar where you can take in the ocean view, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and a library. Guests may use a ferry terminal shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Salelologa Market - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Salelologa Ferry Terminal - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Lano Beach - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Afu Aau Falls - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Afu Aau Waterfall - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Saleaula Lava Field - 32 km / 19.9 mi
Lava Church Ruins - 38.1 km / 23.7 mi
Alofaaga Blowholes - 42.9 km / 26.7 mi
Paia Dwarfs Cave - 51.1 km / 31.7 mi
The preferred airport for The Savaiian Hotel is Apia (APW-Faleolo Intl.) - 34.1 km / 21.2 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests should notify this property well in advance of their anticipated arrival time in order to arrange ferry transfers. The first ferry leaves the wharf at 6am and the last one at 4pm. Customers landing at the international airport after 4pm will have to stay on the main island of Upulu and catch a ferry the following day. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: WST 15 per hour (rates may vary)
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Picnic area