With a stay at River Kwai Resotel in Sai Yok, you'll be on the riverwalk, just a 4-minute walk from Sai Yok National Park Entrance and a 4-minute drive from Erawan National Park. This eco-friendly resort is 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Sai Yok Noi Waterfall and 32 mi (51.4 km) from Hin Dat Hot Springs.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 93 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a steam room, and bicycles to rent. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at KaeSead Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge and a garden view. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle and a train station pick-up service are provided for an additional charge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kaeng Lawa Cave - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sai Yok National Park Entrance - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Erawan National Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Sai Yok Noi Waterfall - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Hellfire Pass Memorial Museum - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
River Kwai Golf and Country Club - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
Mahawangchang Elephant Camp - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Sai Yok Yai Water Fall - 28.3 km / 17.6 mi
Saiyok Elephant Park - 32.7 km / 20.3 mi
Taweechai Elephant Camp - 33.3 km / 20.7 mi
Krasae Cave - 37 km / 23 mi
Wat PA Luang Ta Bua Yansampanno - 37.2 km / 23.1 mi
Malika Town 124 - 42.4 km / 26.3 mi
Mueang Sing Historical Park - 49.5 km / 30.8 mi
Hin Dat Hot Springs - 51.4 km / 32 mi
The preferred airport for River Kwai Resotel is Suvarnabhumi Intl. Airport (BKK) - 236.5 km / 147 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must transfer to the property via boat; upon arrival at Phutakian Pier (GPS N 14.281035, E 99.000796) guests will be transferred by a traditional wooden long-tailed boat to the hotel. For further details please contact the property using the information provided in the reservation confirmation email.
Joint Boat schedule:
Departures from Phutakian Pier and from River Kwai Resotel run every 30 minutes from 8 AM-6 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safety and Health Administration (Thailand) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: THB 450 for adults and THB 350 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 900.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Children's pool
- -Steam room
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -One meeting room
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Bicycle rentals on site