Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at River Kwai Resotel in Sai Yok, you'll be 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Sai Yok National Park Entrance and 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from Erawan National Park. This spa resort is 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from Sai Yok Noi Waterfall and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Kaeng Lawa Cave.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 93 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a steam room, and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at KaeSead Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar and a garden view. Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle and a train station pick-up service are provided for an additional charge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sai Yok National Park Entrance - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kaeng Lawa Cave - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Mahawangchang Elephant Camp - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
Sai Yok Noi Waterfall - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
River Kwai Golf and Country Club - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
Erawan National Park - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
Saiyok Elephant Park - 38.4 km / 23.9 mi
Hellfire Pass Memorial Museum - 39.1 km / 24.3 mi
Taweechai Elephant Camp - 39.2 km / 24.3 mi
Wat PA Luang Ta Bua Yansampanno - 43.1 km / 26.8 mi
Malika Town 124 - 47.2 km / 29.3 mi
Mueang Sing Historical Park - 49.5 km / 30.7 mi
The preferred airport for River Kwai Resotel is Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 236.5 km / 147 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must transfer to the property via boat; upon arrival at Phutakian Pier (GPS N 14.281035, E 99.000796) guests will be transferred by a traditional wooden long-tailed boat to the hotel. For further details please contact the property using the information provided in the reservation confirmation email.
Joint Boat schedule:
Departures from Phutakian Pier and from River Kwai Resotel run every 30 minutes from 8 AM-6 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1100
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 950 (from 4 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 450 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 900.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Children's pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -One meeting room
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Steam room
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out