A stay at Hampton Inn by Hilton Sydney Nova Scotia places you in the heart of Membertou, within a 10-minute drive of World's Largest Fiddle and Cossit House Museum. This family-friendly hotel is 13.6 mi (21.8 km) from North Sydney Historical Society and 23.4 mi (37.6 km) from Fortress Louisbourg National Historic Site.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 128 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while MP3 docking stations and digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a waterslide, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and a vending machine.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at Kijus Restaurant serving the guests of Hampton Inn by Hilton Sydney Nova Scotia, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Membertou? This hotel has facilities measuring 1500 square feet (139 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Membertou Heritage Park - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Bethel Presbyterian Church - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Cape Breton Centre for Craft and Design - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Centre 200 - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Cape Breton Centre for Heritage and Science - 3.2 km / 2 mi
St. George's Church & Cemetery - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Cossit House Museum - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
World's Largest Fiddle - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
Jost House Museum - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
St Patrick's Church Museum - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
St. Mary's Polish Church - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Petersfield Provincial Park - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Sydney Range Front Lighthouse - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Seaview Golf & Country Club - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Fort Petrie Military Museum - 18.4 km / 11.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hampton Inn by Hilton Sydney Nova Scotia is Sydney, NS (YQY) - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Children's pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Vending machine
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1500
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 139
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage