Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Taito), Hotel MyStays Ueno Iriyaguchi is within a 10-minute walk of Ueno Park and Ameya-Yokochō. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Tokyo National Science Museum and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Tokyo National Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 97 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a reception hall.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ueno Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ueno Zoo - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67.5 km / 41.9 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.7 km / 15.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel MyStays Ueno Iriyaguchi is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Breakfast (surcharge) is available next door at HOTEL MYSTAYS Ueno East (1 minute walk). For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. A scheduled hot water outage will take place on December 12, 2018 from 11 AM - 5 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. A scheduled structural test of this property's exterior walls will be underway November 6-16, 2019 from 9 AM to 6 PM. During this time, guests can expect to see scaffolding and workers from guestroom windows and hear hammering noise.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 100 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Reception hall
- -Luggage storage