Located in Tokyo (Taito), Hotel MyStays Ueno Iriyaguchi is within a 10-minute walk of Ueno Park and Ameya-Yokochō. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Tokyo National Museum and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Akihabara Electric Town.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 97 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, housekeeping is provided weekly, and you can request irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a reception hall.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ueno Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ueno Zoo - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Konica Minolta Planetarium Tenku - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 67.5 km / 41.9 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 24.7 km / 15.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel MyStays Ueno Iriyaguchi is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Housekeeping and linen services are not included in the price. New towels and linens can be retrieved from reception between 8 AM - 10 PM.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Breakfast (surcharge) is available next door at HOTEL MYSTAYS Ueno East (1 minute walk).
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Reception hall