Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Narrow Gauge Inn in Fish Camp, you'll be in the mountains, a 1-minute drive from Sierra National Forest and 6 minutes from Yosemite South Entrance. This hotel is 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Mariposa Grove and 30.8 mi (49.6 km) from Yosemite Valley.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 26 guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Buffalo Bar (Seasonal) serving guests of Narrow Gauge Inn. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sierra National Forest - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Railroad - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Yosemite South Entrance - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Mariposa Grove - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Nelder Grove Trail - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Wawona Golf Course - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Golden Chain Theater - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Wawona Visitor Center - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Pioneer Yosemite History Center - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Children's Museum of the Sierra - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Fresno Flats Historical Park - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Bass lake Recreation Area - 20.5 km / 12.8 mi
Willow Creek Trailhead - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
River Creek Golf Course - 27.7 km / 17.2 mi
Coarsegold Historic Museum - 36.3 km / 22.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fresno, CA (FAT-Fresno Yosemite Intl.) - 94.7 km / 58.8 mi
Mariposa, CA (RMY-Mariposa-Yosemite) - 48.8 km / 30.3 mi
The preferred airport for Narrow Gauge Inn is Fresno, CA (FAT-Fresno Yosemite Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. An adult age 18 or older must assume all liability for the booking. The hotel restaurant and bar is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays for dinner only. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Guests driving to the property should be aware of seasonal road closures. Hwy 120 (Tioga Pass) closes October through late June, restricting east-to-west travel across the park. Yosemite's eastern gate and Tuolumne Meadows are not accessible when Tioga Pass is closed. Guests are advised to check local weather and road conditions/closures with the California Department of Transportation before travel. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: USD 2.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 9.99 for adults and USD 5.99 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per stay
- Housekeeping fees vary based on length of stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per day
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free wired Internet
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking