Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kawachinagano, Amami Onsen Nanten-en is on the boardwalk, within a 15-minute drive of Kanshinji and Kansai Cycle Sports Center. This ryokan is 8.2 mi (13.3 km) from Takihata Dam and 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Osaka Prefectural Sayamaike Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and slippers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and minibars.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including hot springs, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the ryokan's coffee shop/café. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access and a water dispenser. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kanshinji - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Nagano Shrine - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Nagano Park - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Osaka Prefecture Flower Garden - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Iwawakiji Temple - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Sugimura Park - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Kansai Cycle Sports Center - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Sudare Museum - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Rishogokokuji Temple - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Nishikori Park - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Takidanifudouson - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Takihata Dam - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
Osaka Prefectural Sayamaike Museum - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Koshoji Betsuin Temple - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Sakurai Shrine - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 50.9 km / 31.6 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 59 km / 36.7 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 80.4 km / 50 mi
The preferred airport for Amami Onsen Nanten-en is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Please note that there are no restaurants and convenience stores near this property. Reservations for breakfast and dinner are required 1 day before check-in date. Guests planning to arrive after 10 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from August to August.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 2160 for adults and JPY 2160 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: JPY 4320 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee
- Late check-out fee: JPY 4320 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free wired Internet
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Water dispenser
- -Wine release events
- -Japanese garden