Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Palace Japan Hotel in Tokyo (Taito), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Sensō-ji Temple and Asakusa Shrine. This hotel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Tokyo National Science Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 62 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and 19-inch LCD televisions are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations are provided. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nippori Textile Town - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kaminarimon - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ueno Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Ueno Zoo - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 4 km / 2.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 76.5 km / 47.6 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 27.1 km / 16.8 mi
The preferred airport for Palace Japan Hotel is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee for check-in after midnight (amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Laundry facilities
- -Computer station
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Luggage storage