Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Imperial Phukaew Hill Resort in Khao Kho, you'll be in the mountains, a 5-minute drive from Thung Salaeng Luang National Park and 6 minutes from Phu Hin Rong Kla National Park. This hotel is 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from Wat Prathat Phasornkaew and 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from Khao Kho Windmills.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 140 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Phu Hin Rong Kla National Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Thung Salaeng Luang National Park - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Wat Khaem Son - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Wat Ban Na Yao - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Wat Prathat Phasornkaew - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Khao Kho Windmills - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Khao Kho Post Office - 22.5 km / 14 mi
Khao Kho Palace - 23.1 km / 14.3 mi
Khao Kho Viewpoint - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
Khao Kho Hedge Maze - 26.5 km / 16.4 mi
Arboretum Nam Khun - 27.4 km / 17 mi
Pho Khun Pha Mueang Memorial - 27.7 km / 17.2 mi
Si Dit Waterfall - 29.3 km / 18.2 mi
Tai Lom Walking Street - 31.6 km / 19.6 mi
Lomsak Museum - 32.1 km / 20 mi
The preferred airport for Imperial Phukaew Hill Resort is Phitsanulok (PHS) - 105 km / 65.3 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests must transfer via Shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Free in-room WiFi has a 4-device limit. WiFi in public areas is also free and has a 4-device limit.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1600.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 750 (from 5 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 300 for adults and THB 150 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1500 per person (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 800.0 per night
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Steam room
- -Picnic area
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Off-street parking
- -Free WiFi (limited) device count - 4
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)