With a stay at Furuyu Onsen Oncri in Saga, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Tenzan Ski Resort and Furuyu Onsen. This hotel is 2.5 mi (4 km) from Kumanokawa Hot Spring and 6.2 mi (10 km) from Ten Enoen.Rooms
Stay in one of 38 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature jetted bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including hot springs and a sauna. This hotel also features concierge services, shopping on site, and a ballroom. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A train station pick-up service is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kumanokawa Hot Spring - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Furuyu Onsen - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Ten Enoen - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Tenzan Ski Resort - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Yodohime Shrine - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Monjuin Temple - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
Dongurimura - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Hanashobu Garden - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Kiyomizu Falls - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Jofuku Long Life Center - 14.7 km / 9.2 mi
Kannon Falls - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Yoshinogari Park - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Kono Park - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Saga City Cultural Museum - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Niiyama Shrine - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka (FUK) - 63.4 km / 39.4 mi
Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) - 36.6 km / 22.8 mi
The preferred airport for Furuyu Onsen Oncri is Fukuoka (FUK).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - midnight. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2420 per person (approximately)
- -Free area shuttle
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Vending machine
- -Reception hall
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Wheelchairs available on site