With a stay at Route-Inn Grantia Aoshima Taiyokaku in Miyazaki, you'll be near the beach, just a 1-minute walk from Nichinan-kaigan Coast and 5 minutes by foot from Nichinankaigan Quasi-National Park. This hotel is 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from Aeon Mall Miyazaki and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Aoshima Beach.Rooms
Stay in one of 214 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature hair dryers and slippers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, laundry facilities, and a vending machine. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nichinan-kaigan Coast - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Nichinankaigan Quasi-National Park - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Kodomo No Kuni - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Aoshima Botanical Garden - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Aoshima Beach - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Sun Marine Stadium - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Tachibana Park - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Miyazaki Prefectoral Office - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
Miyazaki City Tourist Information Center - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Miyazaki Science Centre - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Aeon Mall Miyazaki - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Miyazaki Prefectural Art Museum - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
Miyazaki Prefectural Museum of Nature and History - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Miyazakiken Gokoku Shrine - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
Miyazaki Shrine - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
The preferred airport for Route-Inn Grantia Aoshima Taiyokaku is Miyazaki Airport (KMI) - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 800 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine