A stay at Centurion Hotel Kagoshima Tenmonkan places you in the heart of Kagoshima, steps from Senganen Garden and a 2-minute drive from Kagoshima City Aquarium. This hotel is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Amu Plaza Kagoshima and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Shiroyama Observatory.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature hair dryers and toilets with an electronic bidet. Conveniences include phones and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Senganen Garden - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Shiroyama Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Jigenryuhyohousho History Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Terukuni Shrine - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Saigo Takamori Statue - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Xavier Church Shinseido - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kagoshima City Museum of Art - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Water Front Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kagoshima Prefectural Museum of Culture - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tsurumaru Castle - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Reimeikan Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Sakurajima Port Ferry Terminal - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Museum of the Meiji Restoration - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kagoshima City Aquarium - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Amu Plaza Kagoshima - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for Centurion Hotel Kagoshima Tenmonkan is Kagoshima Airport (KOJ) - 43.3 km / 26.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector and a fire extinguisher
If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -One meeting room
- -Vending machine
- -Wheelchair accessible – no