Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Azumaya Kogen Hotel in Ueda, you'll be 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Minenoharakogen Ski Area and 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from Yunomaru Ski Area. This resort is 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from Mt. Asama and 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from Shiraito Waterfall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including hot springs and karaoke. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kazawa Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Minenoharakogen Ski Area - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Kazawa Snow Area - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Sanadashi Honjo Ruins - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Sanadashi History Museum - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Yunomaru Ski Area - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Pallcall Tsumagoi Ski Resort - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Mount Asama - 20.5 km / 12.8 mi
Mt. Asama - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
Shiraito Waterfall - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
Jōshin'etsu-kōgen National Park - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Uedadai Shrine - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
Ikenami Shotaro Sanada Taiheiki Kan - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
Karuizawa Toy Kingdom - 22.5 km / 14 mi
Kokubun-ji Temple - 23 km / 14.3 mi
The preferred airport for Azumaya Kogen Hotel is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 218.3 km / 135.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 11 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking