When you stay at Rodeway Inn in Beebe, you'll be 15 minutes by car from Cabot Mini Golf. This motel is 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from Harding University and 31.3 mi (50.3 km) from Simmons Bank Arena.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cabot Mini Golf - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
Greystone Country Club - 24.5 km / 15.3 mi
White County Pioneer Village - 27.1 km / 16.8 mi
Spring Park - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
Searcy Art Gallery - 28.1 km / 17.5 mi
Harding University - 29.3 km / 18.2 mi
Splash Zone Water Park - 30.1 km / 18.7 mi
Berryhill Park - 30.2 km / 18.8 mi
Jacksonville Museum of Military History - 31.3 km / 19.4 mi
Course at River Oaks - 31.5 km / 19.5 mi
Dupree Park - 32.1 km / 19.9 mi
Shooting Sports Complex - 32.9 km / 20.4 mi
Lonoke County Courthouse - 35.9 km / 22.3 mi
Lonoke County Museum - 36.2 km / 22.5 mi
McCain Mall - 43.5 km / 27 mi
The preferred airport for Rodeway Inn is Clinton National Airport Airport (LIT) - 55.8 km / 34.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available