When you stay at Super 8 by Wyndham Whitecourt in Whitecourt, you'll be in the business district, within a 5-minute drive of Allan and Jean Millar Community Centre and Whitecourt and District Forest Interpretive Centre. This eco-friendly motel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Whitecourt Golf and Country Club and 16.4 mi (26.3 km) from Carson-Pegasus Provincial Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 59 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 5:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Allan and Jean Millar Community Centre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Whitecourt and District Forest Interpretive Centre - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Whitecourt Golf and Country Club - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Carson-Pegasus Provincial Park - 26.3 km / 16.4 mi
The preferred airport for Super 8 by Wyndham Whitecourt is Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.) - 204 km / 126.8 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250 per stay
- Resort fee: 2.5 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- In-room safe fee: CAD 2.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per day
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free wired Internet
- -Television in common areas
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Water dispenser
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Free self-serve breakfast
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator