When you stay at Royal Hotel in Lloydminster, you'll be near the airport, within a 15-minute walk of Lloyd Mall and RCMP Hope Monument. This hotel is 1 mi (1.7 km) from World's Largest Border Markers and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Railway Border Marker Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 96 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a banquet hall.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Lloydminster? This hotel has facilities measuring 27986 square feet (2600 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lloyd Mall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
RCMP Hope Monument - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
World's Largest Border Markers - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Railway Border Marker Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Lloydminster Cultural and Science Centre - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Bud Miller All Seasons Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Lloydminster Golf & Curling Centre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Lloydminster Agricultural Exhibition Grounds - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Lakeland College-Lloydminster Campus - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Gold Horse Casino - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Gopher Hill Paintball - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
The preferred airport for Royal Hotel is Lloydminster, AB (YLL) - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays Social distancing measures are in place; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer Contactless check-out is available Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Banquet hall
- -Meeting rooms
- -Conference space size (feet) - 27986
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2600
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Food and water bowls