Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hacienda Los Algodones places you in the heart of Los Algodones and within the vicinity of The Museum of History in Granite and West Wetlands Park. This hotel is within the region of Yuma Crossing State Heritage Area and Sanquinetti House Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite facials or enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Hacienda Los Algodones, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The nearest airports are:
Mexicali, Baja California Norte (MXL-General Rodolfo Sanchez Taboada Intl.) - 56.3 km / 35 mi
Yuma, AZ (YUM-Yuma Intl.) - 24.2 km / 15 mi
The preferred airport for Hacienda Los Algodones is Mexicali, Baja California Norte (MXL-General Rodolfo Sanchez Taboada Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MXN 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: MXN 5 for adults and MXN 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: MXN 10.00 per night
- Pet fee: MXN 35 per pet, per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking