With a stay at Oohira Hotel in Yamagata (Zaoonsen), you'll be within a 10-minute walk of Zao Hot Springs Ski Resort and Zao Sky Cable. This ryokan is 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from Mt. Zao and 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Zao Chuo Ropeway.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 34 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including hot springs and a spa tub. Additional features at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
At Oohira Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Zao Sky Cable - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Zao Hot Springs Ski Resort - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Zao Chuo Ropeway - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Zao Super Slider - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Zao Sanroku Ropeway - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Shiginoya Chinuma - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Sato Museum of History and Culture - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Lina World - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Zao Bodaira Highlands - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Takeda Winery - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Kaminoyama Castle - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Momiji Park - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Utakake Inari Shrine - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Senshoji Temple - 17 km / 10.5 mi
Yamagata Manabikan - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Yamagata (GAJ) - 42.6 km / 26.5 mi
Sendai (SDJ) - 94.6 km / 58.8 mi
The preferred airport for Oohira Hotel is Yamagata (GAJ).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 180 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: JPY 1500 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage