Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Oohira Hotel in Yamagata (Zaoonsen), you'll be within a 10-minute walk of Zao Hot Springs Ski Resort and Zao Hot Springs. This ryokan is 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from Mt. Zao and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Zao Sky Cable.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 34 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including hot springs and a spa tub. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
At Oohira Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Zao Hot Springs - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Zao Sky Cable - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Zao Hot Springs Ski Resort - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Zao Chuo Ropeway - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Zao Super Slider - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Zao Sanroku Ropeway - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Shiginoya Chinuma - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Sato Museum of History and Culture - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Lina World - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Takeda Winery - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Zao Bodaira Highlands - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Kaminoyama Castle - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Momiji Park - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Utakake Inari Shrine - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Senshoji Temple - 17 km / 10.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Yamagata (GAJ) - 42.6 km / 26.5 mi
Sendai (SDJ) - 80.4 km / 50 mi
The preferred airport for Oohira Hotel is Yamagata (GAJ).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 180 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: JPY 1500 per pet, per night
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Free self parking
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance