Located in Volos, Portaria Hotel is in the mountains, within a 15-minute drive of Path of the Centaurs and Anavros. This 4-star hotel is 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Volos Port and 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from Museum of Folk Art and History of Pelion.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a sauna and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy Greek cuisine at Main Restaurant, a poolside diner which features a bar/lounge and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Path of the Centaurs - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Museum of Folk Art and History of Pelion - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Anavros - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Volos General Hospital - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Archaeological Museum of Volos - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Volos Municipal Theatre - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Volos Town Hall - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Argonafton Promenade - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Volos Port - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Pelion Ski Centre - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Soutralí - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Kalamiés - 18.1 km / 11.2 mi
Karnágio - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
Museum of Olive and Oil - 24.9 km / 15.5 mi
Boufa (Koropi) beach - 29.6 km / 18.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Volos (VOL) - 57.6 km / 35.8 mi
Skiathos (JSI-Skiathos Island National) - 90.4 km / 56.2 mi
The preferred airport for Portaria Hotel is Volos (VOL).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Pool access available from 11 AM to 6 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per accommodation, per night A damage deposit of EUR 200 will be collected before check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 100 percent
- Facilities fee: EUR 20 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Spa tub
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Multilingual staff
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Free self parking
- -Conference center
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Steam room
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible parking