Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Estelar El Cable in Manizales, you'll be a 3-minute walk from Palogrande Stadium and 6 minutes by foot from Torre de El Cable. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Universidad De Caldas and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Yarumos Cable Via.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
At Hotel Estelar El Cable, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Palogrande Stadium - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Torre de El Cable - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Universidad De Caldas - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Yarumos Cable Via - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Los Yarumos Ecopark - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Cambulos Cable Via - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Los Fundadores Theater - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Caldas Park - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Gold Museum - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Catedral Basilica Nustra Senora del Rosario - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Bolivar Plaza - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Edificio Gobernacion de Caldas - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Manizales Market - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Church of Los Agustinos - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Plaza de Toros - 5 km / 3.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Manizales (MZL-La Nubia) - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
Pereira (PEI-Matecana Intl.) - 58 km / 36 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Estelar El Cable is Manizales (MZL-La Nubia).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 3.00 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20000 and USD 24000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 70000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible parking