A stay at Hometown Inn places you in the heart of Thomasville, within a 5-minute drive of Thomasville City Hall and Thomasville Chamber of Commerce. This hotel is 3.1 mi (5.1 km) from Kathryn Tucker Windham Museum and 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Thomasville Regional Medical Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and minibars, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
A complimentary full breakfast is served on weekends from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and a vending machine. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Thomasville City Hall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Thomasville Chamber of Commerce - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Kathryn Tucker Windham Museum - 5.1 km / 3.1 mi
Thomasville Regional Medical Center - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Munden Park - 44.9 km / 27.9 mi
J Paul Jones Hospital - 48.6 km / 30.2 mi
Old Wilcox County Courthouse - 48.9 km / 30.4 mi
Wilcox City Hall - 49.1 km / 30.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hometown Inn is Meridian, MS (MEI-Meridian Regional) - 124.5 km / 77.3 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- Up to 2 children 21 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per day
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available