Located in Peterborough, Queens Head Inn is on the waterfront, within a 10-minute drive of St. Mary and All Saints and Fotheringhay Castle. This 4-star inn is 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from Burghley House and 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from East of England Showground.Rooms
Stay in one of 10 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional amenities at this inn include wedding services, a fireplace in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy British cuisine at The Garden, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge, take in the garden view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
St. Mary and All Saints - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Fotheringhay Castle - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Elton Hall & Gardens - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
East of England Arena and Events Centre - 13 km / 8.1 mi
John Clare Cottage - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Stamford Meadows - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Browne's Hospital and Museum - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Thorpe Wood Golf Course - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Longthorpe Tower - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Burghley House - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
East of England Showground - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Peterborough Cathedral - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Peterborough Greyhound Stadium - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
Rutland Water Nature Reserve - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
Kirby Hall - 22.3 km / 13.9 mi
The preferred airport for Queens Head Inn is East Midlands (EMA) - 87.6 km / 54.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 10.00 for adults and GBP 5 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge