Cantera Diez Hotel Boutique is centrally located in Morelia, a 4-minute walk from Morelia Cathedral and 15 minutes by foot from Las Tarascas Fountain. This 4.5-star hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Benito Juarez Zoo and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Morelia Aqueduct.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 guestrooms featuring free minibar items and espresso makers. 50-inch plasma televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour health club. Additional amenities at this Colonial hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to noon.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is complimentary (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Plaza de Armas - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Mariano Matamoros Theater - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Museum of Colonial Art - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Palace of Justice - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Morelia Cathedral - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
University Public Library - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Regional Museum of Michoacan - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Casa Natal de Morelos - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Rose Garden - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Temple of the Nuns - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Conservatory of Roses - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ex Convent of Carmen House of Culture - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Santa Rosa de Lima Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Federal Palace - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Michoacan Crafts Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The preferred airport for Cantera Diez Hotel Boutique is General Francisco Mujica Intl. Airport (MLM) - 31.4 km / 19.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of National Guidelines for reopening Tourism (Mexico) guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- -Wedding services
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -One meeting room
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Spa services on site
- -24-hour health club
- -Street parking
- -Couples/private dining
- -Private picnics
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Lot Hours - 24 hours
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free airport transportation - drop-off
- -Distance from property (meters) - 150
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Wheelchair accessible parking