With a stay at River Kwai Jungle Rafts in Sai Yok, you'll be in the historical district, within a 15-minute drive of Erawan National Park and Hellfire Pass Memorial Museum. This eco-friendly hotel is 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from Sai Yok Noi Waterfall and 29.2 mi (47 km) from Hin Dat Hot Springs.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 121 guestrooms. Bathrooms have showers and designer toiletries. Conveniences include desks and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include wedding services and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of River Kwai Jungle Rafts, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, guests may use a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Erawan National Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Hellfire Pass Memorial Museum - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Sai Yok Noi Waterfall - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
Sai Yok Yai Water Fall - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
River Kwai Golf and Country Club - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi
Mahawangchang Elephant Camp - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
Kaeng Lawa Cave - 37.3 km / 23.2 mi
Sai Yok National Park Entrance - 37.3 km / 23.2 mi
Saiyok Elephant Park - 38.5 km / 23.9 mi
Taweechai Elephant Camp - 39.3 km / 24.4 mi
Wat PA Luang Ta Bua Yansampanno - 43.2 km / 26.8 mi
Krasae Cave - 43.3 km / 26.9 mi
Hin Dat Hot Springs - 47 km / 29.2 mi
Malika Town 124 - 47.3 km / 29.4 mi
Mueang Sing Historical Park - 49.7 km / 30.9 mi
The preferred airport for River Kwai Jungle Rafts is Suvarnabhumi Intl. Airport (BKK) - 236.6 km / 147 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property This property does not provide electricity. Lamps are available in the evening.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Guests must transfer to the property via boat; upon arrival at Phutakian Pier (GPS N 14.281035, E 99.000796) guests will be transferred by a traditional wooden long-tailed boat to the hotel.
Joint Boat schedule:
Departures from Phutakian Pier and from River Kwai Jungle Rafts run every hour from 8 AM-6 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safety and Health Administration (Thailand) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: THB 450 for adults and THB 350 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 5700 per vehicle
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Express check-out
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- -Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby