With a stay at Motel 6 Kenly, NC, you'll be centrally located in Kenly, within a 15-minute drive of Rudy Theater and Carolina Premium Outlets. This motel is 7.4 mi (12 km) from Hinnant Family Vineyards and 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Johnston Health.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 76 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations are provided. Conveniences include desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a vending machine.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the motel's coffee shop/café.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hinnant Family Vineyards - 12 km / 7.4 mi
Rudy Theater - 14.6 km / 9 mi
Carolina Premium Outlets - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Johnston Health - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Ava Gardner Museum - 20.5 km / 12.8 mi
Country Doctor Museum - 25.3 km / 15.7 mi
Edna Boykin Cultural Center - 30.8 km / 19.1 mi
Five County Stadium - 31.5 km / 19.6 mi
Barton College - 31.6 km / 19.6 mi
Wayne County Museum - 32 km / 19.9 mi
Imagination Station - 32 km / 19.9 mi
Riverwood Golf Club - 33.7 km / 21 mi
Wayne Memorial Hospital - 37.6 km / 23.4 mi
Clemmons Educational State Forest - 39.4 km / 24.5 mi
Wedgewood Golf Course - 40.2 km / 25 mi
The preferred airport for Motel 6 Kenly, NC is Raleigh - Durham Intl. Airport (RDU) - 88.5 km / 55 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Vending machine
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available