Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Oranje Hotel Leeuwarden is in the heart of Leeuwarden, within a 10-minute walk of Boomsma Beerenburg Distillery and Het Princessehof. This 4-star hotel is 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Planetarium and 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from IJsselmeer.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 78 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. 46-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands and a television in a common area.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Van Buren, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Boomsma Beerenburg Distillery - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Waagplein - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Het Princessehof - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Friesland Provincial House - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Oldehoofster Kerkhof - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Oldehove - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Frysk Letterkundich Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Fries Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Fries Natuurmuseum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Grote Kerk - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Prinsentium - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Cambuur Stadium - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Popta Slot - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Aqua Zoo Friesland - 8.1 km / 5 mi
De Alde Feanen National Park - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
The preferred airport for Oranje Hotel Leeuwarden is Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 148.4 km / 92.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 5 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 13 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -24-hour business center
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms