Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Oita places you in the heart of Oita, within a 10-minute drive of Umitamago and Takasaki Mountain. This hotel is 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from Oita Big Eye Stadium and 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from Blood Pond Hell Hot Springs.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 240 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and in-room massages.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a vending machine.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at SAKANAYADOJYO serving the guests of Daiwa Roynet Hotel Oita, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Funai Castle - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Yuho Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Oita Castle Ruin Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Oita Prefectural Art Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
JR Oita City - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Oita City Art Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Uenogaoka Bochi Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Iwayaji Stone Budda - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Peace Citizen Park - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Oita Motomachi Stone Buddha - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Tanoura Beach - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Magari Stone Budda - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Yusuhara Hachiman Shrine - 7.2 km / 4.4 mi
Takasakiyama Zoo - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Umitamago - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
The preferred airport for Daiwa Roynet Hotel Oita is Oita (OIT) - 64.4 km / 40 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1080 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 800 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Wheelchair accessible parking