Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Nest Hotel Kumamoto in Kumamoto, you'll be in the historical district, within a 15-minute walk of Kumamoto Castle and Shinshigai Shotengai. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Sakura-no-baba Josaien and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Catholic Tetori Church.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 201 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
This smoke-free hotel was built in 2004.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at cielo serving guests of Nest Hotel Kumamoto. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shinshigai Shotengai - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kumamoto City Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kato Shrine - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sakura-no-baba Josaien - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kumamoto Castle - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Catholic Tetori Church - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Contemporary Art Museum Kumamoto - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kitaoka Nature Park - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Hosokawa Gyobutei - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kumamoto Prefectural Traditional Crafts Centre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kumamoto Prefectural Art Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Former Residence of Natsume Soseki - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kumamoto Station Tourist Information Center - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Fujisaki Hachimangu - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Shimada Museum of Arts - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kumamoto (KMJ) - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Yakushima (KUM) - 319.2 km / 198.3 mi
The preferred airport for Nest Hotel Kumamoto is Yakushima (KUM).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1100 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel