With a stay at Fort Scott Inn in Fort Scott, you'll be a 4-minute walk from Fort Scott National Historic Site and within a 5-minute drive of Gunn Park. This hotel is 1.8 mi (3 km) from Fort Scott National Cemetery and 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from Bourbon County Fairgrounds.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 76 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a spa tub, a fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool.Dining
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Fort Scott National Historic Site - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Gunn Park - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Fort Scott National Cemetery - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Bourbon County Fairgrounds - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Cottey College - 29.5 km / 18.4 mi
Fox Playhouse - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
Bushwhacker Museum - 30.8 km / 19.2 mi
Radio Springs Park - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi
Nevada Regional Medical Center - 31.4 km / 19.5 mi
Nevada Country Club - 32.3 km / 20.1 mi
Crawford State Park - 36.9 km / 23 mi
Prairie State Park - 44.4 km / 27.6 mi
Crawford County Historical Museum - 46.4 km / 28.8 mi
Watco Trailhead and Park - 47.5 km / 29.5 mi
Four Oaks Golf Course - 48.1 km / 29.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to May.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 11 PM.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Choice) guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Swimming pool