Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Shiga Park Hotel in Yamanouchi (Shiga Highlands), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Shiga Kogen Ski Area and Jōshin'etsu-kōgen National Park. This ski hotel is 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from Jigokudani Monkey Park and 5 mi (8 km) from Okushiga Kogen Ski Area.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 88 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Detached private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).Amenities
Spend the day on the slopes, or enjoy recreational amenities including a sauna and karaoke. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at komakusa or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shiga Kogen Ski Area - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Jōshin'etsu-kōgen National Park - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Hasuike Ski Area - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Maruike Ski Area - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Onumaike Pond - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Kita Shiga Komaruyama - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Okushiga Kogen Ski Area - 8 km / 5 mi
Yudanaka Shibu Onsen - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Shiga Kogen Romance Museum - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Minzoku Shiryokan Gosetsu No Yakata - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Shibu - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Mount Yokote - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Dragon King Mountain Park - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Sake Storehouse and Museum - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Onsen-ji Temple - 16.2 km / 10 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: JPY 5000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Luggage storage
- -Ski storage
- -Meeting rooms