With a stay at Shiga Park Hotel in Yamanouchi (Shiga Highlands), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Okushiga Kogen Ski Area and Shibu. This hotel is 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from Jigokudani Monkey Park and 12.4 mi (20 km) from Shiga Kogen Ski Area.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 88 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Detached private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and karaoke. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at komakusa or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Onumaike Pond - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Hasuike Ski Area - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Shiga Kogan Nature Conservation Center - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Maruike Ski Area - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Kita Shiga Komaruyama - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Okushiga Kogen Ski Area - 8 km / 5 mi
Shiga Kogen Romance Museum - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Minzoku Shiryokan Gosetsu No Yakata - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Shibu - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Mount Yokote - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Joshin'etsu-kogen National Park - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Sake Storehouse and Museum - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Onsen-ji Temple - 16.2 km / 10 mi
Shibuyu Bridge - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
Heiwakannon - 17.1 km / 10.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: JPY 5000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Ski storage
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Bicycle rentals on site