Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at The Westin Awaji Island Resort & Conference Center places you in the heart of Awaji, within a 10-minute drive of Eshima and Nizigen Nomori Park. This 4.5-star resort is 14.1 mi (22.6 km) from Suma Rikyu Park and 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from Mitsui Outlet Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 201 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and LCD televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Treat yourself with body treatments and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 spa tubs, outdoor tennis courts, and a health club. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.Dining
Grab a bite at Coccolare Specialite, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Awaji? This resort has facilities measuring 6243 square feet (580 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Osaka Bay - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kiseki no Hoshi Botanical Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kakuya Oishi Art Museum-Yama - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Akashi Kaikyo National Gorvernment Park - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Awaji City Nakahama Minoru's Cat Art Museum - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Eshima - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Nizigen Nomori Park - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Hokudan Earthquake Memorial Park - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
Tenporinji Temple - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Tamonji Temple - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Awaji World Park Onokoro - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Awaji Castle - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
Kobe Universiade Memorial Stadium - 21 km / 13.1 mi
Sumaura Park - 21.8 km / 13.6 mi
Goshikizuka Park - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kobe (UKB) - 39.4 km / 24.5 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 102 km / 63.3 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 66.6 km / 41.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Westin Awaji Island Resort & Conference Center is Kobe (UKB).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests traveling to this property from Shinkobe Station should contact this property in advance to for additional details. please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2500 for adults and JPY 1600 for children (approximately)
- A facilities fee includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Computer station
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Children's pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Conference center
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of spa tubs - 2
- -Steam room
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- -Conference space size (feet) - 6243
- -Conference space size (meters) - 580
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms