With a stay at Western Inn - Evanston in Evanston, you'll be on the riverwalk, a 5-minute walk from Uinta County Museum and a 5-minute drive from Bear River State Park. This motel is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Purple Sage Golf Course and 3.3 mi (5.2 km) from Evanston Regional Hospital.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 34 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and blackout drapes/curtains, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, laundry facilities, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Uinta County Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Bear River State Park - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Purple Sage Golf Course - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Evanston Regional Hospital - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Wasatch-Cache National Forest - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
Backcountry Snowmobiling - 46.8 km / 29.1 mi
Fort Bridger State Historic Site - 51.9 km / 32.2 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - midnight. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 15.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Business center
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Stair-free path to entrance