Located in Polignano a Mare, Borgobianco Resort & Spa Polignano - MGallery is in a rural location, within a 10-minute drive of Cala di Pozzo Vivo and Porto Contessa. This 5-star hotel is 10 mi (16.2 km) from Carnival of Putignano and 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from Zoosafari.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Statue of Domenico Modugno - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Lama Monachile Beach - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Grotta Ardito Promenade - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Madonna d'Altomare Stadium - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Ponte dei Lapilli - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Cala Sala - Portacola - Portalga - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Scoglio dell'Eremita - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Pinacoteca Civica - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Cala di Pozzo Vivo - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Pino Pascali Museum - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Porto Contessa - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Parco Belvedere Lama - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Lake Sassano - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Lido Pantano - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Cala Paura Beach - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
The preferred airport for Borgobianco Resort & Spa Polignano - MGallery is Karol Wojtyla Airport (BRI) - 54.5 km / 33.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details. This property will place a credit card authorization equal to the full cost of stay for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 31 March, EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 October, EUR 3.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 90 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free breakfast
- -Poolside bar
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa tub
- -Steam room
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Off-street parking
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Bicycle rentals on site