Located in Ota, HOTEL ROUTE-INN OTA MINAMI-Route407- is a 4-minute drive from Takayama Hikokuro Memorial Hall and 8 minutes from Tenjin Yama. This hotel is 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from Ashikaga Flower Park and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Daikoin Temple.Rooms
Stay in one of 162 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
At HOTEL ROUTE-INN OTA MINAMI-Route407-, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tenjin Yama - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Daikoin Temple - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Takayama Hikokuro Memorial Hall - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Kanayama Castle Ruins - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Gunma Children's Land - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Sorimachi Castle - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Hokubu Sports Park - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Ikuna Shrine - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Nogoji Temple - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Kammuri Inari Shrine - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Watarase River - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Banna-ji Temple - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Nittanosho Museum of History - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Kusakumo Museum - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Serada Toshogu Shrine - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
The preferred airport for HOTEL ROUTE-INN OTA MINAMI-Route407- is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 149.4 km / 92.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Electric car charging station
- -Wheelchair accessible parking