Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Aizuya in Nasushiobara (Shiobara), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Hunter Mountain Shiobara and Myounji Temple. This ryokan is 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from Nasu Highland Park and 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from Nasu Safari Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Treat yourself with body treatments and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as hot springs and a spa tub.Dining
Take advantage of the ryokan's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and extended parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Myounji Temple - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Mikaeri Waterfall - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Kamimiyori Hydrophyte Garden - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Hunter Mountain Shiobara - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Edelweiss Ski Resort - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Senbonmatsu Ranch - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Momijidani Suspension Bridge - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
Nasunogahara Park Observation Tower - 16.8 km / 10.5 mi
Nasunogahara Museum - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Sumitomo Museum - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Karasugamori Park - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
Nogi Jinja Shrine - 23.1 km / 14.4 mi
Otome Waterfall - 26 km / 16.2 mi
Nasu Safari Park - 26.1 km / 16.2 mi
SL Land Museum - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Aizuya is Asahikawa (AKJ) - 1,130.7 km / 702.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Spa services on site
- -Free train station pickup
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out