Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Aizuya in Nasushiobara (Shiobara), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Hunter Mountain Shiobara and Myounji Temple. This ski ryokan is 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from Nasu Highland Park and 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from Nasu Safari Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Treat yourself with body treatments and facials. Skiers will be in heaven, but there are recreational options available for non-skiers as well, including hot springs and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the ryokan's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Myounji Temple - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Mikaeri Waterfall - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Kamimiyori Hydrophyte Garden - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Hunter Mountain Shiobara - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Edelweiss Ski Resort - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Senbonmatsu Ranch - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Momijidani Suspension Bridge - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
Nasunogahara Park Observation Tower - 16.8 km / 10.5 mi
Nasunogahara Museum - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Sumitomo Museum - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Karasugamori Park - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
Nogi Jinja Shrine - 23.1 km / 14.4 mi
Otome Waterfall - 26 km / 16.2 mi
Nasu Safari Park - 26.1 km / 16.2 mi
SL Land Museum - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Aizuya is Asahikawa (AKJ) - 1,130.7 km / 702.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage